Monday 4 September 2017

"The Money Is Not In The List..."

I got this email this evening from my Coach and Mentor, Paul O'Mahony...
When I read the title I thought, "WHAT?!, so everything you've taught me over the last few months, you have just SHATTERED in just ONE email title!" What is going on here...!
So I read on, and it began to become clear; then it made perfect sense. This is what he wrote in his email to me tonight, and I hope you get the same value from it as I did (and do, and will continue to do so as I re-align my thoughts to this aim)...



"You have heard the saying the money is in the list right?
Well the people telling you that may have unintentionally been misleading you ...
...but I am here to set the record straight :)
The money is actually in the RELATIONSHIP you have with your list. A relationship built through your email marketing campaigns.
So what happens when people aren't even opening your emails?
NO Opens = NO Relationship = NO Money "

Paul O'Mahony, September 2017, via email

It's true, the real money is in the getting into the mind of your avatar; your perfect customer.

If you want to know more about this, or what Paul O'Mahony has to offer from a current student's perspective (ie mine!), drop me a line and I will let you know what I have learned and just how you too can benefit from Paul's tutoring, courses - I will give you the low-down and a detailed and un-bias review of Paul's coaching, his techniques and his blueprint model... in fact anything you want to know and more.

Contact me on:

juliangawalker@gmail.com 

or sign up to my newsletter/blog opt-in.

If you want to get on a webinar where Paul explains exactly how he upped his email open rates by 500%...

...email me now for details on 

juliangawalker@gmail.com 

or sign up on my blog...

You won't catch Paul's webinar anywhere else but through me so do not miss out...

Email me now, the webinar is tomorrow at 6pm LST

See you on the other side!

1 comment:

MOST CLICKED POST...

10 Toxic Habits You Need To Destroy To Be Successful

Here's a dangerously close-to-the-bone article by Chris Dessi , and for me it certainly rings worryingly true for 2 of these....  ...

WANT SOME NUGGETS? CHECK OUT MY MOST POPULAR POSTS BELOW...